Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dodo's Story (Continue 2)

=================
Author: Dodo (Doreen)

================
================================
Previous segment can be found here
================================

The moment felt surreal. She’d been secretly obsessed on *Tut* for months, since the 1st night she saw him play at the Club. She’d made her way back to the club several times since then, juz to steal a look at this hot hunk, his hands, his face haunting all of her daydreams n most of her nightmares. (Jeez man~ u might think that I’m damn kisiao about this hunk huh. Yes I do. Hehe…) She’d been sure all this while tat he didn’t even know she existed n now here they were, all alone, face-to-face in the darkness. Damn! If she hadn’t spent so much time daydreaming she’d have had an opening trick planned for this moment d lar …Aiks! What a dum-dum Dodo heh! Ish!

‘Erm… would u like to join me for yamcha?” she asked, her voice sounding husky n strange to her. (Yeah I know its kinda lame tactic tat I’ve used on this hunk by asking him for yamcha heh. Hehe …)

“Depends. Do u ask every guy who walks u like this?”

“Me?? Erm…Duh! I don’t know,” she answered honestly. “I’ve never had a guy walk me like this.”

“Heh… something tells me u’re not telling me the whole truth about tat heh.”

Raising up her right eyebrow at him. “Huh…. Are u insulting me?”

“Nope. Not a chance. I’m juz trying to read u. Hehe….”

“Do u read every gal u walk?”

“Haha …I don’t know. I’ve never walked a gal like this.” He laughed.

“Haha …now ccc who’s talking in circles heh!” She laughed back, pulling her keys out n turning the key n opened the car door.

“Look. U’re welcome to join me if u want to. But don’t take too long to think about it k.” she hopped into her “Green Beetle” n winked at him before closing her car door. Hehe… (Wat a buaya this Dodo is…flirting flirting flirting…yaya I know that. Hehe)

“Y is there some time limit here huh?”

“No lar. But I do have air-conditioning n it’s all being sucked out the car here as we stand here discussing whether u’re joining for the yamcha or not mah. So?” she turned to start the engine, pretending not to care whether he answered. (Hehe… damn berlagak right… hehe… anyway the stories I’ve written all these while were about how I fantasized it k.)

“Air-conditioning??!! Haha … y didn’t u say tat to begin with! No man in his right mind would turn down an invitation tat involved air-conditioning on a hot night like this.” He fairly hopped in her “Green Beetle”.

“Watever turns u on,” she joked with a shrug as she closed her car door n shifted into third gear. And drove around to the next yamcha spot.

(Hehe … deep in me. I was actually damn happy about it. If I’m not mistaken I still recall that I eventually bit my lip to keep from smiling as *Tut* hopped into my car. It’d been a long, long time since I’d felt so excited n nervous over the presence of a guy. Then some more, I couldn’t remember the last time I’d been quite so keen for a guy as I was for this one. Hehe …)

No comments: