Monday, July 9, 2007

7 Things U Don’t Know about Me-Myst3

Got tagged by Jordan (Ending new dot blogspot dot com). I've read his tag thingy, and don’t understand one thing:
He mentioned about gay people, and he thought of me straight after mentioning of gay guys. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I don’t know. But Jordan, just in case you are in doubt…..no…Myst3’s straight, I am not gay! (nothing against gay people!). hehe!

Alright, let’s start the 7 things you don’t know about me.

1.Background
I am an Australian Citizen (surprise~~!). My parents were both Malaysian when they were studying in Australia. They were granted Australian citizenship just after they graduated and worked here. My parents were initially planning to settle down here, but when I was 2-3 years old, my whole family had to migrate back to Malaysia due to Family business. That’s why I spent most of my childhood back in Malaysia. I always tell people I am Malaysian, although I am holding aus passport, because I pretty much act like a typical msian!! My roots are from Msia and I still very much wish to go to Malaysia and work cos I love Malaysia

2.Toys
I am a big sucker for toys and figurines. I guess growing up in Malaysia and being poor, I don’t have much toys! I am now all grown up and earning my own money(yay), it’s time to relive my childhood (and yes! I’m a bit old for toys). I’ve actually bought a little robots today, am going to blog it when I have the time. Every time when I go to department store, I will normally browse through toy section, and see what sort of toys kids nowadays play. It is just amazing how toys are designed today compared to toys when I was young - MILO TINS.

3.Pet Monkey
I used to have a pet monkey, named “LISU”. We kept Lisu in a spare unused toilet of us, and we even set up artificial tree for him to play with. The monkey was given to my dad (cos he’s an animal lover) by one of his friend, and we decided to keep it as our pet. We had Lisu for about a good 2 years before freeing him off to the jungle. I guess he wasn’t too happy with the artificial tree we had for him! Haha, nar, we felt that he was feeling a bit lonely/depress without his other monkeys to play with.I still remember he always make this “WU WU” sound to indicate that he needs attention.

4.Structural Personality
I am a structural person! When something needs to be done, I need to plan first then execute what is planned. I am absolutely not a spontaneous person, I just cannot do things without any planning. Which in times are bad when immediate actions are needed. For example, when a friend asked : “are you ok to pick xxx up from his/her house before going to the pub?”, I would go through every scenario, every possible ways before answering him, “is it ok to pick him up? What route should I use? Will I offend anyone if I pick him/her up?”and etc etc. Because I need to go through all these before answering any question, I appear to be “SLOW”, “DAYDREAMING”. Hey guys…I’m not slow or daydreaming, my minds was running a million miles an hour to find out the best solution. I think the downside of me being too structural is that I COMPLICATE even a simplest thing in life. I guess I should forget about Murphy’s law and relax a little.

5.Friends
I value friends a lot. For me, friendship plays a really big big part in my life. I am grateful with every person I met thru either internet or real life. But beware! I am a typical Scorpio, Don’t cross me because I will fxxk u rite back..hehe!

6.Music preferences
I refuse listening to Mandarin songs, because 99% of mandarin songs are about either love relationship, suffering or contain suicidal messages (nar…probably not sucidal..haha). Whenever I listen to mandarin songs, I will feel sad, depress and have suicidal thoughts (hehe). My music preferences are more towards techno, sometimes RnB, and sometimes pop. When a song contains love or suffering messages 99% chances I will not like the song. For example, at this very moment, I am listening to DJ Tiesto. I like happy music/noise, rather than depressing love you love me slow songs. Oh yeah….i like soothing music too, for example ENYA!!

7.My name
Not much people reading this knows my real name! it is something you don’t know about me too. Neh…don’t feel comfortable revealing it here! Maybe one day you’ll know. I use Myst3 as my internet nick for these blog. But do remember one thing…Myst3 aren’t Mystery anymore if you know his/her real name, right?

anyone wants to do tag? let me know! Was dissapointed last time when no one wants to do my tag....i talking about YOU!
1. PLJ
2. Calvin
3. Christien New
4. Jasmine
5. Allison
6. Pei Kei
7. Saewei
8. Tiger Den
9. Rojakmaumau
10. Charmayne
11. Altis
12. Julie
13. White Tulips

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Wah Tag well done!! nice one... and you tagged so many person!! OMG... :P

Anonymous said...

Interesting!

1.Background
I always tell people I am Malaysian, although I am holding aus passport, because I pretty much act like a typical msian!! My roots are from Msia and I still very much wish to go to Malaysia and work cos I love Malaysia

[Interesting! Rarely did I hear Malaysians saying this!! Most of them will fake themselves as Singaporeans! And .. yeah, nobody ... practically NONE of my friends who have seen oversea's moon wanna go back to M'sia for good]


2.Toys
It is just amazing how toys are designed today compared to toys when I was young - MILO TINS.

[... MILO TIN used to be my favorite toy ... ]


3.Pet Monkey
[The monkey pet I used to have as a kid bites. Grandparent sent it away to jungle]

4.Structural Personality
Hey guys…I’m not slow or daydreaming, my minds was running a million miles an hour to find out the best solution.
[Are you an engineer?]

5.Friends
I am grateful with every person I met thru either internet or real life.
[There's no such thing as friendship on the internet! Someone ever told me (who used to spend 3/4 of my day hanging around on the Internet) to "GET A LIFE, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE CHAIR" ... hmm.... I wonder ]


6.Music preferences
rather than depressing love you love me slow songs. Oh yeah….i like soothing music too, for example ENYA!!

[You will love hymns!]

7.My name
Myst3 aren’t Mystery anymore if you know his/her real name, right?
[Conceptually, this is correct!]

Myst3 said...

Anonymous, this is one intense comment. Wow! You actually read them, I didn’t expect anyone to read them in such detail. But having said that. Thanks for the comment! As said before my roots are in Msia, and I'm always wanting to go back to msia one day.
"GET A LIFE, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE CHAIR" – u should tell him/her (it’s none of ur fucking business.
Hymns are also love jesus love god song…
hehe..!