Monday, July 16, 2007

It's A Dodo's Art


May I present you “It’s a Dodo’s Art”!
Part 1 is a picture conversation between yours truly and Dodo, while part 2 is a post I requested dodo to write for me.
I have asked her to write something for my site as a "guest author".
After some brain-storming and a little time, she came up with "Human Subconcious", where she talks about her views on subconcious.
Enjoy


Part 1 – Picture Conversation


This is how it started.
(Note: Some wordings were altered for better understanding)
Myst3RY says:
hey dodo yang.....want to post up something for me?

DoDo says:
post up wat?

Myst3RY says:
anything la
.
.
.
DoDo says:
i don think so

DoDo says:
i don write gd stuff like u guys do
.
.
.
Myst3RY says:
not asking you to write essay leh

Myst3RY says:
let me make you a deal...do a picture blog....one picture one sentences...3 picture 3 sentences and etc..


At first, she declined, but some how she passed me some photos, and we talked about these photos

Myst3RY says:
is that where you live??

Myst3RY says:
in kl?

Myst3RY says:
views from outside your window?

DoDo says:
nope

DoDo says:
They were taken when i visited sis on monday

DoDo says:
capitol hotel behind sg wang

Myst3RY says:
oh she was in a hotel!

DoDo says:
yeah.

DoDo says:
she attended some meeting here in kl

Myst3RY says:
did she have fun in KL? she must have bought a lot of things from KL

DoDo says:
Not really! she's now here with me

DoDo says:
later heading bck to miri, nite flight!

=========================
Then we talked about dogs
=========================
Myst3RY says:
so u have 2 dogs..one’s bear bear another one’s PP

DoDo says:
currently its 2

DoDo says:
PP was the previous one n we ditched her for its own good

(This is PP - Poor Dog)

DoDo says:
hehe

DoDo says:
currently is juz bearbear n money

(this is bear bear)

(this is Money)Myst3RY says:
HHAHAHAH...ditched her.


DoDo says:
yeah

DoDo says:
pp was kinda...erm..

Myst3RY says:
horny all the time?

DoDo says:
haha. No!


DoDo says:
i guess she thinks she's a cat ..

DoDo says:
she climbs u knw

DoDo says:
she can climb over high fence n even gate

DoDo says:
i wonder how she did tat

DoDo says:
n dats pretty cool thouh

DoDo says:
n it bothers my neighbour alot

DoDo says:
so for both good ..we ditched her

DoDo says:
hehe


(more pictures of Money)



(this is a cute photos of Money, It looks like money was lost in the wood all sad)
=============
Part 1 End
=============



Part 2 - Human Subconcious By Dodo (aka Doreen)


Hey hey hey …this is Dodo aka Doreen, the zany chatter u will get to see me around over the Ks and Cn cb. Erm…what’s cb? Aha. Gotcha! It ain’t one of those foul words u have in ur mind. Yeah I know what u’re thinking. It’s not the *tut* cb that u have in ur mind now k. It means Chatter Box. Alright now, I’d better cut it out. No more crap for now. As requested by my Myst yang...Here I am with an entry for u.

First, let me ask u guys, how, u might wonder, r u gonna believe in urself when u’re juz starting out? Can’t u only really believe in urself when u feel, see n hear urself achieving what u want to achieve? U’ve got a point! There’s a simple answer. Actors have known for years if u haven’t achieved it yet, u can fake it! Just as actors can fool an audience, u can fool ur subconscious.

Researchers have found out that while our subconscious mind is sooooo powerful in so many ways it can easily be fooled. U’ve probably heard stories about Australian Aborigines ‘pointing the bone’ at someone. The victim dies, even though they might have previously been in perfect health. Why? Coz the person believed they would die. Another great example is that of Mahatma Ghandi, who sincerely believed that India was for the Indians. For a long time, people thought that it was quite impossible to free the colonial superpower, England. Ghandi proved them wrong. It took a long time and Ghandi faced many difficulties, but in the end he’s able to bring it about. Oh yaya ..what am I crapping about here ..U would never understand right. Don’t worry. Keep on reading and u will understand soon.

It’s like a magic. If u show ur subconscious mind what it is u after in ur life, ur subconscious mind will work for u to bring it about. When u apply ur subconscious mind, ur conscious mind and all ur abilities to the task u become much more powerful. Trust me. It works at times!

I personally witnessed the power of the subconscious mind a few years ago when I went to a motivational seminar. I knew that one of the features of the program was a 4 metre fire walk. I repeat myself … it’s 4 METRE FIRE WALK. Jeez man! This is nuts. Went for motivational seminar and that was what they were trying get u motivated?? Well duh. U’ll see. A couple of strong childhood memories made me rather nervous: as a 10 year old, I stood on a stool drying my hair when I overbalanced and almost rolled my head first into fire. U can understand why I was keen not on doing the fire walk. I didn’t think I could walk on red hot coals – I didn’t want to walk on the red hot coals! It was like “Siao ar man … Want me to walk on those red hot thingy...It would be a big No to me.” However, during the seminar it was pointed out that fire walk was really a metaphor about taking out fears and beliefs and by overcoming them, using them to empower us rather than to limit us. By the end of the evening, I believed I could. (Yeah, I believe I could and I actually did it. But it was not the total 4 metre that I was supposed to go through. Don’t ask me why. Well at least I did it, right?) Man, U gotta salute me for that, that I actually just did it. Oh God, how did I do that huh?

I knew I would be able to do it, I could see myself doing it, I could hear myself being congratulated when I’d done it.

So I did the fire walk. It was an incredible experience. I knew then that there as even more that I could achieve in my life. Other people there amazed me just as much as the changes in myself: the young man of 18 who walked with crutches because one leg was at least 20cm shorter than the other, the woman in her 70s who was bent over and walked with the aid of a walking stick. Both of these (and just about all of the other 500 people) walked across the bed of coals. I couldn’t help but wonder what else did they believe was possible about their lives now? We’re all able to do the fire walk coz we believed we could, we’re in the right state of mind and we were given the skills. But hey hey, I ain’t exaggerating about this. This is true! And it’s a sad thing to say that I didn’t take any snaps during the event as we were not allowed to bring in any cameras. Don’t ask me why again huh. I don’t know. I just followed what I was supposed to do. And yeah, I ain’t exaggerating about the “Ah Po” who went through the red hot coals. She just made it. It was like wow … that’s cool man! Ah po ler…she just did it. I ain’t know how she did that.

Remember, fire walks are a metaphor that worked for me. U don’t have to do one to achieve the benefits of what I mentioned a moment ago. In fact I would advise u not to do a fire walk unless u can be sure it has been set up by a competent person and is absolutely safe. SET UP BY A COMPETENT PERSON YAH…MAKE SURE IT’S SAFE. The challenge actually is not so much the fire walk but ur belief system. So, u guys had better not go nuts for the fire walk thingy coz Dodo said so that everyone can make it huh. Don’t blame me for that when u suffer any injuries yah. Haha… I am not responsible for that.

Suppose u believe u could never be wealthy and yet when u look around at the people who are wealthy, u see that they are no brighter or more capable than u. At this point, u might have an unanswered prob. U could choose to wallow in self-pity, to believe that the rich must have been dishonest to accumulate so much wealth. Or u could decide to believe that if u began to do the same things that the wealthy have done, then u too could begin to be wealthy. So, which set of beliefs are most likely to increase ur fullness of life?

Note: no offense yah. I didn’t mean it when I said the rich must have been dishonest ….blah blah blah… it’s just my point of view of the rich.

No comments: