Monday, March 31, 2008

Old Man's Hobby

At some stage in life, we human might feel that time is passing too quickly. I guess I have reach to a stage that yeah!
Time does flies, and I’m getting older!
For some weird reason, I find myself developing this interest of gardening. And I asked myself am I really getting older or what? Why do I have “old man/lady” hobbies?
I believe in “herbal” therapy more than anything. It does make us smile, and it does make us see twinkles.
It’s good to have a baby “fern”


Disclaimer:
1. I DON”T OWN THIS PLANT
2. Don’t RAID my home.
3. Don’t ask me what plant is it
4. NO. this plant is not for sell, but only for personal visual “relaxation”
5. and finally NO, I don't own this plant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I will definitely pay you a visit if I'm ever around. =D