Sunday, May 4, 2008

Videos of the day

I am sorry for my lack of update these few weeks, importance changes have taken place in my space of time, thus making me really difficult to update and I am still adjusting to my schedule of life. I do sincerely offer my apologize to the readers (if there’s any).


Just a quick update this time.

Presenting four good videos found in Youtube.


First one:
From Britain's Got Talent
Quote from Piers Morgan: …..Where it’s really unexpected, fully of surprises, incredibly entertaining and the crowd love it and it’s brilliant


Needless to say anything from my part.



Second one:


Take the test, and be surprise with the result.




Third one:

A video of a guy trapped in an elevator for 41 hours
Quite interesting but boring at the same time. Judge for yourself.




Forth:
Here is one parody of the above “trapped in lift” video.
this one is called
.
.
.
Trapped in elevator………with diarrhea.




Till next time,
be strong and be confident!

No comments: