Thursday, April 24, 2008

Only in ...

Only in
AUSTRALIA

Where weird signs make you stop and think what they actually means

WASAI? --- hey isn’t it a slang from Taiwan or Malaysia for exclamation moment? And isn’t SAI means Shit in Hokkien or Foo chow? This is the name of a Japanese restaurant here.

---------------------------------------------------

Do you know where’s the entrance?

Oh! Via GAY’s ARCADE.

Believe me, there are full of gays there! hehe...just joking!!

----------------------------

Tour Down Under????

Hmm…now, that would make a great t-shirt slogan
e.g. a tee with big wordings that say “WOULD U LIKE A TOUR DOWN UNDER?”, and a big sign pointing down.

------------------------------------


These are the signs from a famous adult shop. The first 2 are alright, pretty obvious they are marketing tools. Now the third one.

“RECYCLE”????
“TRADE-INN”???

Who will actually go and buy a used vibrator???
Isn’t it like a hygiene hazard??
Now imagine a used vibrator,

Customer : “I would like to complaint about the product I purchased a few days ago”


Shop keeper: “yes, what’s wrong with it?”


Customer: “ I found a pubic hair stuck in between the joint of the vibrator!!”

WTF~~ that is just disgusting!

-----------------

Only in Malaysia


Where Banks don’t take in “vandalized” notes, not even a smudge ink on the note. Now look at this, what’s wrong with this?

Come on!!! I have only “brighten” his eyesight, so that he would see better, KENOT??

Yeah that had happened to me where this note was rejected by bank because “brighten of the eyesight”. That’s ok, I had spent it anyway with a plate of Kampua.


-------------------------

This is a funny kopitiam’s name! FAT MUM!

Yo mama so fat she walked by my home, I lost 5 days of sunglight!! Hehe!
It was ironic that there is really a fat lady who cook her famous and delicious deep fried sotong with salad dressing! YUMMY….I miss FAT MUM’s FOOD!

------------------


Only in Malaysia where occupational health and safety virtually means nothing.

This job sure will break his back or shoulder any day. I guess this is what I call HARD EARNED $$.

-----------------------


I seriously have no idea what this is. I saw it at one of the grocer shops in SIBU. What is it? Steroid pills??

And called KUKU bima too….hehe! Do admit, they’ve got MUSCLES!!!

-----------------


Only in Malaysia, people just blatantly park their cars anywhere and how they want.

What a inconsiderate PRICK! Oh well, I guess that’s alright, because I park that way in sibu too.. hehe!

And what’s with the road sign?? This is really confusing…

-------------------


In a big supermarket in Boulevard Kuching, I found this!!

A Bloody, Hairy, and FRESH cut cow leg

Or

Cow’s and deer’s head?? Anyone???


Wouldn’t mind some cow brain juices…hmmmmm!

----------------

Lastly,
Sibu is a town of gangsters, that is what we are well known for. I was actually quite agnostic about the fact until I found this sticker on a wira.

Viva la Sibu’s Ah beng!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAA!! only sibu pai kia and pai cabo... but this post entry damn farnny woi! geeee geeee teeee!!