Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Naked Truth

Been thinking a lot lately about life.

Lost myself, found myself, lost myself again and hopefully will find my self.

Been searching for a meaning of life, happiness, humanity within myself.  Can’t really say i have found it, but i am thinking about it.

Am i an emotional person?  Am i a cold blooded person?  am i a bad person?  am i a good person?

My whole life flashes before my eyes, can’t seem to make a statement to describe me as an individual among millions and millions of people in the world. 

.

Trying to understand why us as human act the way we act in reality, the more i think about it, the more ugliness i find.  In a way, its like alice in the wonderland.  the further the rabbit hole leads, more truth reveals.  Nothing glamour about the truth, but to only see how us human have become.

.

.

Lies! Desires! More Lies! Behind every happiness gained there’s an ugly truth hiding underneath.

.

We all know the truth, and we all know we are covering up to beautify the life we wanted to be, in a way for us to be able to look inside the mirror.

.

.

.

Thus, My words for you.

.

For those whom i have hurt, I hereby say SORRY.  I have never meant to hurt you.  If you think i really want to hurt you, think again!  because i would have done it so much worse than you think

.

.

For those whom I have gained happiness from, I hereby say Thank you.  The happiness and experience you brought to me were amazing, satisfied, and to me it warms my heart every time i think about it.

.

.

For those whom has/have lied to me and hurt me, I say FUCK YOU.  I have treated you with respect and integrity, but you ruined it For yourself, not me, but you!

.

.

Finally

I can’t force you to think of me as who i want you to think.  I am who i am, and what i have done in the past are indication of who i am.  Be it someone worth remembering, be it someone worth forgetting, you be the judge.

.

.

.

and yes.  Every truth is a hard pill to swallow.

.

 

LG Viewty KU 990

No comments: