Thursday, February 25, 2010

Speakers No More

I don’t like dishonest people, especially those whom i have gained my trust over.

Just some weeks ago, i was told a story rather than what actually happened. So i got so pissed off reading those story that I pushed whatever was in front of me to the ground. You know how when shit happens, you just wish to smash things to pieces. yeah that was part of what i experienced. lucky i was still a bit sensible that i didn’t take up the monitor and throw it to the ground.

anyway, this is what happened to my logitech 5.1 X-530.

logitech x530 broken

.

.

Next morning,

I woke up and plug everything in place and found out – boo hoo…my speaker…no more!!! Checked every cable, checked any loose connection, everything seems to be in place, but the on switch light and the speaker is unusable anymore. no sound, no nothing.logitech x530

.

.

so the next sensible thing to do was to get new speakers.

.

.

There were 3 speakers that i was thinking about.

the first one

x530

logitech x530

the same model – why? cos its cheap, and since i have experience with them, i know they perform up to scratch. the down side of it is that it’s just boring, same model, and also the wire running down each speakers clutter my computer area.

so i was considering maybe getting 2.1 system instead of 5.1.

I’ve asked around and see if changing over 5.1 to 2.1 causes drop in quality. the answer is no! because even with my old 5.1 i still place all my speakers in front of me, instead of 3 front 2 back set up.

so i decided to research more into 2.1 system.

I ended up having two option

logitech x523

z523 logitech and

logitech z4

z4 logitech

i was a bit in dilemma because these 2.1 speakers cost about double if i buy the same old model. but still i wanna test out these two units. (one is a bit more expensive than the other).

although these two have the same specification, but the sound from z4 are just more “fuller” or “rich” and “true” compare to the other one (x523).

.

.

.

.

.

so I decided on getting a logitech z4.

logitech z4

I’ve been using the logitech z4 for a few days now. all i can say is, Im a happy customer, i have no regret spending these much for these pair of speaker.

Here’s my review of the speaker

1. the song sounded crisp in the high mids and deep in the low.

2. I cranked the music all the way up, and there wasn’t a smidge of speaker distortion.

3. it’s FANTASTIC for the price range. (some of youse recommended me bose which cost a bomb to buy)

4. The best speakers i have so far.

5. clear, rich, true sounds.unbox logitech z4 1

6. the wired remote is really convenient.logitech z4 remote

7. and YES! they are better than my old one although less speakers.unbox logitech z4 unbox logitech z4 woofer

.

.

.

.

2 satellite 3 range speakers

speakers z4 2.1 logitech z4

moral of the story:

.......

......

to tell the truth?

...

not to throw speaker on the floor?

...

till next time..

Adios friends…

No comments: