Saturday, October 13, 2007

HUANG XIAO YANG - FOR YOU


As you all might know there is this new kid on the block causing quite a stir in our peaceful community lately. This kid is called HUANG XIAO YANG (translate in English: Yellow Little Goat). Let me tribute this entry entirely to him.

This is a video from an Indian movie, and as you all know it already, Indian sings and dances all the time. This one is different, they seem to sing in English. I don’t want to spoil it for you, just click below.

Disclaimer: Saw this video from Choon Keat’s blog.
His comment of the video = Damn... hahaha.... I am still laughing....



One might ask what is this video got to do with HUANG XIAO YANG (yellow little goat)? This is why!!

I just want to yell out on top of my lung “Who put the goat in there”!!!!!!



And
“you ate what?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaaaa!!! Huang Xiao Yang!!