Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kao Beh Kao Bu

I accept my consequences of being naughty,

And I thought the ban last for 24 hours.



I have been waiting for 32 hours now, still unable to join

Some fucktard ban me forever, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Help?

And NO…I cannot shut down the whole organisation’s SERVER.

I will wait till my “forever” ban finish.
.
.
.
Update: *mind calling alvin mind calling alvin!! Hey guys, thanks for the effort and concern lar…this issue is no biggie lar… I didn’t use my nick when I got banned! No biggie guys….
.
.
Infor: Was banned at 21st Oct 2008 around 2pm msian time
.
.

Update
Day 1:
.
Expected to be ban till 4pm (a 24 hour period ban). I checked again at 4.10pm, still no luck, still ban, a bit panicky but well, I think tomorrow will be alright.
.
.
Day2:
.
I went to website, and see if they lift the ban or not! Found out I am still banned. Spam Jan-el’s comment post, and ren’s blog! Feel a bit regret of my action that caused this ban. Day3 will be the day where i am back??? Lets just hope.
Finding it hard to keep awake.
No motivation to work anymore
.
.
Day 3:
.
Came into the office this morning, immediately checking if they lift the ban or not! Still no luck! Still in the Ban list. Kinda used to the feeling not participating the CBox. I need to find something non-work related to get my self occupy. Withdrawal symptoms are not as bad as I thought! But on the other day, miss my chatting days in the box.
.
.
Day 4 (27th Oct 2008)
.
Im too depress to "work", took a day off work! I cannot work with me being banned.
.
.
Day 5 (28 Oct 2008)
.
Came in the office, test it out, still in ban list. Nearly want to cry liew.
Unlift my ban unlift my ban unlift my ban unlift my ban. its been a week liao boh.
.
.
I WROTE TO KENNY
HE WROTE BACK
I AM UNBAN!!!!
.
WOOT WOOT..
this is the end of this POST!
HELL YEAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh boy oh boy..