Sunday, June 15, 2008

The day I KILLED my rabbit


Today marks the day I Killed my RABBIT.

.

.

Sad! isn't it!

.

.

.

Poor Rabbit!

.

.

.

I killed it because I was Hungry and wanting something for a snack

.

.

.

.

.

I've got it as a present for Easter

.

.

.

This is the rabbit alive!!!

It's a chocolate shaped as a rabbit - symbolic - EASTER BUNNY.
I've got it since Easter! (no wonder I have so much expired food)
I tried to break it with the nearest tool I could get at that time, which was a PHONE.

Didn't work, cos the chocolate were too dense, thus hard for me to break it into pieces. It might break my phone or put a dent in my exp. mahogany table
.

.

So I've put it on the chopping board

Took out the biggest KNIFE I could find
A~~~~~~CHA~~~!
and the head broke into pieces
Look at the chocolate pieces
Sweet Chocolate EASTER BUNNY!!
A rabbit without its head
I've saved the body for later consumption!!!
I feel sorry for the rabbit though!!
NOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^^ bunny's mom sure gonna come after you for killing her babie, u got to be careful and lock all your doors at nite. Hop hop hop... the bunny's mom coming after you... hop hop hop.